• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

I see about a 6-game suspension coming for that dude.

Cliffs?

I fell asleep.
Danny Trevathan teed off on Adams' head while he was wrapped up and going to the ground. Rammed the crown of his helmet straight into Adams' head and there was a pretty violent whiplash. Players immediately called for medical help (he was likely knocked out) and he was stretchered off into an ambulance.

Apparently he's going to be okay.

ETA:

Last edited:
Is it possible that Adams' helmet ricocheting off the other Bears defender's helmet (maybe the tackler) helped prevent further injury?

Apparently he's going to be okay.

But who knows? That's the problem with head injuries.

At some point, people who intentionally injure others should face charges outside of the game.

Interesting that CBS' lead-in to the game was that little skit about the first Bears-Packers game, when Halas ran an ad in the paper to get players that said they could punch someone in the face and not be charged.

Uhhh -- that first slow mo is just brutal to watch -- you can see the helmet expand out on contact. Bears had been playing dirty prior to that play as well -- continuing to hit after whistles. I understand they're frustrated because they suck, but no place for that.

And then they were celebrating after the hit. Fuck the Bears.

Last edited:
Is it possible that Adams' helmet ricocheting off the other Bears defender's helmet (maybe the tackler) helped prevent further injury?

After a couple of looks, that is possible. The defender's helmet kept his head from moving too far. May have prevented a broken neck or worse. Kept the force of the last hit more in the helmet and less in moving the head.

Still a vicious, nasty unsportsmanlike and extremely dangerous hit. No place for it in football. He should be suspended for a long time.

Dak and Zeke will regress

hysterical-laughter-gif-1.gif

Switzer getting hit and fumbling on what should've been an obvious fair catch because he is an idiot was amazing. Even more amazing is that DV7 has to cheer for that clown.

Switzer getting hit and fumbling on what should've been an obvious fair catch because he is an idiot was amazing. Even more amazing is that DV7 has to cheer for that clown.

He doesn't ever do anything positive. He won't be a Cowboy for long. Merely a footnote.

He doesn't ever do anything positive. He won't be a Cowboy for long. Merely a footnote.

You still have to cheer for the clown if he does something good. The chances are low, but it'll be funny if he wins y'all a game someday.

You still have to cheer for the clown if he does something good. The chances are low, but it'll be funny if he wins y'all a game someday.

Not sure how that would be funny but I'd be ecstatic if he won us a game on a great return.

Much like most sports fans... I cheer for laundry.

I'll take that Tarhole doing a great return right now. Thx in advance.

Back