• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

The Falcons have money throwbacks.

The new [old style] Detroit unis are also great.

I thought our crowds were ugly. Fuck, ATL. How many mouth breathers can you fit in that stadium?

Brian James? He looks like an even fatter Q from Impractical Jokers

96734-50b84cb3f1db46a4b6883410535c2bd9-2.jpg

bad719d7dd53679cef2c8d26011c519d.jpg

Aaaaaaaand KC covers on a garbage TD as time expires

I haven't gambled on pro football since the assistant federal district attorney in Kansas City (of all places) stole all of the money in my offshore account. I also have not watched an entire NFL game in something like five years.

I did watch most of this game and I had KC -7 in my football pool. The miracle got me back to .500, but my immediate thought was what if I had more skin than the $10 I put in the football pool. Damnit, it's still in my blood.

I was surprised the line was -7. The Skins are a good team.

Are they?

They dismantled the Raiders. They beat a good Rams team in LA. Their only loss was to a 3-1 Eagles team whose only loss was to the Chiefs.

Washington's D has been surprisingly good, and they do have talent on O. But the problem now is Norman being out the next few weeks. KC scored all its points after he went out in the 2nd quarter. I expect them to struggle a bit on D till he gets back. But no one looks good enough to run away with that division.

I feel like their offense will slow down

Washington's D has been surprisingly good, and they do have talent on O. But the problem now is Norman being out the next few weeks. KC scored all its points after he went out in the 2nd quarter. I expect them to struggle a bit on D till he gets back. But no one looks good enough to run away with that division.

Norman, and seemingly the rest of the secondary, left that game with an injury. The bye week will offer more time to mend, but yesterday's results could be a troubling omen.

Back