• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Yes, Rodgers is a wizard. Which is why I should have gone with the Dolphins against the Titans w/o Mariotta instead.

You purposefully picked against Rodgers with other options allowed? That was unsmart.

And trubisky looks legit

The Mitch love over that performance is cracking me up. If you want sub 50 completion percentages, two TOs that lead to 6 points including the winning FG then yea, he was super legit.

The Mitch love over that performance is cracking me up. If you want sub 50 completion percentages, two TOs that lead to 6 points including the winning FG then yea, he was super legit.

And a better LB would have intercepted that TD pass.

to be fair I said that after his first couple of drives, he definitely didn't keep up the pace over the 2nd half. however, there were bad drops, awful penalties, and just an overall lack of talent at the WR position. Tough to look good with those going against you, and going up against a top Defense.

You purposefully picked against Rodgers with other options allowed? That was unsmart.

Dallas was giving less than a FG, and I thought they'd have a bounce back game with GB's OL still banged up. But apparently, Rodgers don't need no stinking OTs. Actually, Dallas played well - just lost to some wizardry.

Dallas was giving less than a FG, and I thought they'd have a bounce back game with GB's OL still banged up. But apparently, Rodgers don't need no stinking OTs. Actually, Dallas played well - just lost to some wizardry.

And who was this so-called wizard ?

I love how this is clearly the NFL thread and the titles are changed constantly but offseason remains in it

I love how this is clearly the NFL thread and the titles are changed constantly but offseason remains in it
It's low-key bugging me, too. Get it together, Ph.

And AP doesn't warrant breaking news on ESPN. Irrelevant.

I like the title, shows everyone immediately the competence of Ph and if you should or shouldn't listen to his takes.

LOL. I started the Offseason Thread. You jokers are too lazy to start an Official NFL Thread.

Looks like he was cashing a check his mouthy girlfriend or wife couldn't.

Attending a game in person is always a fucking experience.

It's lowest common denominator, mouth-breathing, facepainting, knuckle-dragging stuff. All fueled by copious amounts of alcohol, of course.

I'm confident this has never happened in another NFL stadium. And definitely not in lovely Baltimore

I'm confident this has never happened in another NFL stadium. And definitely not in lovely Baltimore

I have season tix to the Ravens. You rarely see problems at 1:00 games, except maybe when Pittsburgh is visiting. 4:00 games are a bit worse because folks have had time to tailgate more. But night games are the worst, and you often see a lot of bad behavior. Not sure how Baltimore is worse than most other places, and NY and Philly tend to be the worst in terms of fan behavior.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/zmc9r8/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-clash-of-the-cretins

An oldie but a goodie.

Back