• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

I'm confident this has never happened in another NFL stadium. And definitely not in lovely Baltimore

I go to a lot of Ravens games and haven't seen anything like this. But then again, I don't sit with the peons in the upper deck. Some of those of mouth breathers are the worst.

I never spot problems at Panthers games either. But an idiot could find their way into just about any NFL stadium

They still have the jail underneath the stadium in Philly?

Attending a game in person is always a fucking experience.

It's lowest common denominator, mouth-breathing, facepainting, knuckle-dragging stuff. All fueled by copious amounts of alcohol, of course.

yeah, it sucks

Can't say I've ever seen what looks to be blood pouring from someone's cheek, or maybe I'm misremembering boxing/MMA.

Aaron Rodgers being carted off to the locker room. Some kind of injury to his right shoulder it looked like.

If it's not Jordy, it's Rodgers.

CAMP just made a nice catch for the Ravens

Last edited:
Back