• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

That NJ-NE play is an absurdly difficult call to make, but I think they got it right. He was juggling as he crossed and touched ground out of bounds after securing the ball. That said, I don't think they should have overturned the call on the field as it wasn't clear enough where he lost possession and if he touched out or in bounds first.

That NJ-NE play is an absurdly difficult call to make, but I think they got it right. He was juggling as he crossed and touched ground out of bounds after securing the ball. That said, I don't think they should have overturned the call on the field as it wasn't clear enough where he lost possession and if he touched out or in bounds first.

Com'on, he hit the fucking pylon. Horrible overturn, it was 6.

NFL Offseason Thread: Panthers beat Eagles (in the stands)

And Greg Schiano.

Koetter is doing pretty well actually. Much better than Morris, Schiano, and Lovie.

Last edited:
They just got blown out by the Cardinals and lost to case keenum

Yeah but he's over .500.

Yesterday was probably the most time I've spent watching football all season (was at the in-laws for most of the day). After watching guys like Case Keenum, Josh McCown, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Nick Hundley all get meaningful minutes - injury-related or not - it's insane to me that Kaepernick still doesn't have a job.

Yeah. Perfect timing for his grievance against the NFL.

Yeah. Perfect timing for his grievance against the NFL.

Kaep must be so pissed. Couldn't be worse timing really. And now it's been built up to the point that, if anybody brings him on, the media circus will be fucking insane.

Not to mention that he said he was gonna kneel this year, if somebody had just signed him

Kaep must be so pissed. Couldn't be worse timing really. And now it's been built up to the point that, if anybody brings him on, the media circus will be fucking insane.

His girlfriend didn't exactly help his cause the last time he was talking to an NFL team either. But yes, the media hype that would surround him if a team were to sign him would be insane, and he's not good enough for a team to want to put up with that kind of media insanity. Same for Michael Sams and Tim Tebow. They were great guys but were celebrity scrubs. When you're the 50th best player on your team and you're garnering the most media attention, it's not tenable for your team to keep you around.

Redskins first round pick DL Jonathan Allen from Bama is out for the season with a foot injury (the Redskins kicker Dustin Hopkins is also OFY).

Really weird amount of kicker injuries this year. Good for a lot of teams that this was apparently an amazeballs class

Also sucks for him that he opted out of his contract. He wasn't even cut by SF.

So this is a fun finish.

Back