• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Missed extra point would be so awesome here.

That's one of the craziest finishes I've seen.

wow what a night. lost in all of this madness was the craziness involved in the houston memphis game

Memphis and the Raiders on the ML tonight. Night worked out a lot better than I was anticipating

terrible slate of games this week

Weird to see the Panthers-Bears on CBS

While Jets-Dolphins is on FOX.

Pretty happy to watch the whole first half of Panthers-Bears for free on a Southwest flight.

NFL teams are so inept.

Doesn't feel like there's any innovation. Maybe the league is still catching up to defensive players being as athletic as offensive players. There's no unique exciting must watch West Coast offense.

There's so many injuries, so it's hard to rely on star power from week to week.

It must really suck to play for the Chargers. Every game is an away game. This is nothing new, but seems exacerbated in the LA soccer stadium.

I think it's the lack of practice time. As Brasky says.

That's a big part of it, as is TV and instant replay. The introduction of the latter has made so that nobody actually knows the rules of the game anymore, which has led to to be people having a lot less faith in the product they're watching. Right now the two national games are complete shit. PIT-CIN and DAL-SF. Who cares? It seems like the NFL only cares about getting urban ratings (NY teams always on) which is incredibly short-sighted as its the rural mouth breathers who they should be catering to.

Back