• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Rapoport is saying now the Browns' offer in the offseason was a "2nd rounder + change." Could've sworn Schefter reported they offered a 1st rounder, but maybe I'm misremembering. This will end up being 33 or 34, so I'm good.

I think the first round stuff was probably smoke the Pats were sending out. If they actually had a commitable first round pick for Jimmy G earlier they would have taken it IMO. Good haul for them regardless IMO.

Is Jay Vajayjay even any good? He seems like one of those guys who puts up decent stats simply because somebody on the offense has to do something, and the Dolphins have absolutely nobody else.

Think he's good but that OL is absolute garbage. Has had no chance to show it this season.

As with most other people, I think a 4th for him is probably a little low. I agree with DeacsorDie that NFL teams put way too much stock into their drafting ability/weighting the value of picks.

I do not have high expectations for JG, but to put a ceiling on him already is premature.

Eagles also rumored to be going after TY and Megatron

Their o line is suspect

Go to the Panthers thread for the meltdown. Mindblowingly bad move.

Eagles also rumored to be going after TY and Megatron

Their o line is suspect

I'm not sure where this narrative started but it's kind of bullshit. Jason Kelce is a pro bowl center, Lane Johnson is easily a top 5 RT and then we have above serviceable guards with Brandon Brooks and Chance Warmack. Losing Jason Peters was huge there is no doubt about that and the LT is considered the second most important player on a football team but if 4/5 of your line is good then I don't know how it could be considered suspect.

Probably not. I'm not going to play him on my fantasy team.

So far this season the Eagles have done a great job with personnel. I'm not worried about them. Somebody there has a very good reason for trading for Ajayi. The rich get richer.

Great costume. Don't even recognize Gilmore.
9249e141909c94394d684b758340ff04.jpg

Back