• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

LOL. And just like that, two lurking Panther fans admit they are watching the Cowboys game.

Hated or Adored. But never ignored.

Hilarious. It's the SNF game.

ITT dv7 admits he doesn’t watch any other team except for the Cowboys.

ITT dv7 admits he doesn’t watch any other team except for the Cowboys.

I watch all the teams on red zone. I only comment on plays that interest me. Or teams that impact my rooting interests.

You chimed in for the first time after the Cowboys game was beyond doubt. Meaning you kept watching for some reason. My delay in responding was because I switched to playing a video game instead of watching the end of the game. I ignored the Cowboys before you did tonight.

Hilarious. It's the SNF game.

Hilarious! It's a blowout and they came out of NOWHERE to defend Cam from my innocuous comment.

No random NFL fan was still watching after the Eagles went up by 3 scores.

Just stop, Mr. "I Think ESPN Could Sell A Wake Forest Bowl Game For Ratings". You've already made me laugh tonight, so no need for more silliness. Thanks for the TV ratings stuff though. PRICELESS.

NFL Offseason Thread: Watson and Luck out for the season

Hilarious! It's a blowout and they came out of NOWHERE to defend Cam from my innocuous comment.

No random NFL fan was still watching after the Eagles went up by 3 scores.

Just stop, Mr. "I Think ESPN Could Sell A Wake Forest Bowl Game For Ratings". You've already made me laugh tonight, so no need for more silliness. Thanks for the TV ratings stuff though. PRICELESS.

You have 12 posts on the Panthers thread, four during the MNF game, mostly trolling Cam during a performance that earned him Offensive Player of the Week.

You have no room to talk.

Now we'll sit back and watch how ESPN promotes our bowl game.

It's not like I got the idea out of thin air.

35740020f6387c90c9d03a529ea512c6.jpg

Last edited:
You have 12 posts on the Panthers thread, four during the MNF game, mostly trolling Cam during a performance that earned him Offensive Player of the Week.

You have no room to talk.

Now we'll sit back and watch how ESPN promotes our bowl game.

It's not like I got the idea out of thin air.

35740020f6387c90c9d03a529ea512c6.jpg
I have 12 posts on a season long thread (week 11 now) and you think that proves something in your favor?

Just like that cell phone screen grab?

Have you been hit in the head recently? I'm worried about you.

You criticized a few posts by Panthers fans on the NFL thread during a national game.

I pointed out that you made a few posts on the Panthers thread during a national game.

Apples to apples.

I made a comment about how ESPN will promote a Wake game. You mocked it. I pointed out that ESPN already promoted a Wake game that way.

Apples to apples.

Your mind works in amazing ways if you think what you just typed is correct.

You know those are targeted push notifications you get on your phone, right?

Like, fans of Middle Tennessee State would get those too about their team. You understand this, right?

You know those are targeted push notifications you get on your phone, right?

Like, fans of Middle Tennessee State would get those too about their team. You understand this, right?

Yeah. How do you think that helps make your point?

I think it provides evidence that ESPN sees Wake's offense as something it can promote in a game it has to promote.

Your mind works in amazing ways if you think what you just typed is correct.

I think you should just quit now. You don't want to lose a battle of the dicks and a battle of the minds in the same year.

Cam has accomplished much more than Prescott has or likely will. He has a stacked OL around him, good position players and still can’t score double digits at home.

A look at Dez Bryant's yearly production tells you all you need to know about Dak Prescott.

...Hated or Adored. But never ignored.

Sports media won't allow Dallas to be ignored. I'm a Panthers fan and don't really care either way about Dallas because they've either been bad or a playoff lightweight for the last 20 years. The problem I have is with sports media, not Dallas. Same with the Skins, the 2 teams in the division that annually get the most media coverage in the league have had the least tangible success over the last 20 years.

I guess the well-crafted spectacle that Jones puts on display every year is too alluring for the media to ignore. Glad I can choose to ignore it whenever I want.

Last night's Eagles game was of interest to Panthers fans because it puts the Cowboys farther from a wildcard spot and we'll probably play the Eagles in the NFCCG.

Philly up four games with six to play. After a game against the Bears, they get Seattle and LA on the road in back to back weeks. Should be a solid indicator of what to expect in the NFC playoffs.

Back