• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

8352057bb537cec0194878680dbbb682--jerry-seinfeld-seinfeld-meme.jpg

Man, I wish the Bills would have thrown Tyrod into the Benjamin trade if they were planning on pulling this nonsense.

Anyone watch last night? Enjoy skycam? I really liked it on passing plays, shows how tough some of the angles are and you can see when people are open or not

Hundley looks not awful on his first drive down the field, and then throws a bad pick in the end zone.

Is there an unwritten law that requires Stafford to lose a fumble or throw a pick on his first drive? This seems to happen every week.

Wow, Redskins. Had that one won about 4 times. Icing on the cake was Cousins putting a perfect throw on Vernon Davis in OT and him just dropping it to give it back to the Saints.

The possible domino effect on that one could be pretty huge. If they hold on and win, their garbage schedule had them looking like a potential backdoor playoff team. Instead, another brilliant game by Cousins is wasted, he's more likely to leave regardless of the offer next year, then they'll tank and fire Gruden the following year, and Washington will be back in the "no coach no QB" franchise status.

Peterman completing lots of passes in his first NFL start. 8 of his 9 passes caught so far. Half to his team, half by the other team.

Leave it to the Bills to blow a playoff run.

5 interceptions in a half I’m going to say they don’t have anything in that quarterback

Back