• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

You clearly watch a lot of football.

I don't much anymore. Everyone's a checkdown charlie managing the game on 5 yard passes. Dak is no exception.

I'll catch Rodgers or Wentz or Roethlisberger when they're on, though.

I don't much anymore. Everyone's a checkdown charlie managing the game on 5 yard passes. Dak is no exception.

I'll catch Rodgers or Wentz or Roethlisberger when they're on, though.

lol

cool

nice talking to ya, palma.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

[h=4]2017 Regular Season NFL Leaders[/h]
RKPLAYERPTS ADDEDPASSRUNPENALTYTOTAL EPAQB PLAYSRAW QBRTOTAL QBR
1Deshaun Watson, HOU29.421.812.53.644.228181.581.6
2Dak Prescott, DAL32.031.816.82.454.032080.578.2

19th in passing yards. Measures well in that stat because he's a good game manager with 4 picks. Great if you're cool with your ceiling being a Wild Card berth. That team was good enough to win it all though, shoulda stuck with Romo. That guy was a gunslinger.

So you don't want to talk like a rational person today. Cool. Nice talking to ya, palma.

I might check in with you in a few weeks. Be well.

So you don't want to talk like a rational person today. Cool. Nice talking to ya, palma.

I might check in with you in a few weeks. Be well.

You're right, I'm being fairly irrational. No way he gets you a Wild Card berth.

Fuckin lucky patriots, up 14-3 because of a muffed punt in the red zone and then a kickoff return TD.

Classic lucky pats... Just throwing the ball up in the air and someone catching it who happens to be on their team.

This Denver team is horrendous. Dallas losing to them by 25 might keep the Boys outta the playoffs

Malcolm Butler is getting absolutely smoked.

lol, the Bills bench Tyrod one day after the dreaded "he's our starter" comments. Rookie Nathan Peterman - not a Seinfeld character, but a rookie out of Pitt - to start at the Chargers Sunday

lol, the Bills bench Tyrod one day after the dreaded "he's our starter" comments. Rookie Nathan Peterman - not a Seinfeld character, but a rookie out of Pitt - to start at the Chargers Sunday

May as well see what Peterman has is what I'm guessing the team is thinking. Doesn't Tyrod's contract expire after this season? If so, they're burning that bridge. And I'd argue Tyrod is the best QB they've had since Kelly. John Elway is probably already contacting Tyrod's agent (Kubiak had him in Baltimore, and both Kubiak and Elway were interested in him Manning's last year, but he went to Buf for the better chance to start). Tyrod would be easier on their cap than Eli or Cousins. So maybe this means Eli to Jax and Cousins to Buf.

All I have to say is...What the fuck?

Peterman has a better relationship with future HOFer Kelvin Benjamin. Have to keep the heart and soul of he Bills happy.

Back