• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Meanwhile the Browns....1-25 over the last two seasons; 2-35 over their last 37 games; 4-39 over the last three seasons.

That's gotta be the worst stretch of football for a non-expansion team in the modern era right?

Meanwhile the Browns....1-25 over the last two seasons; 2-35 over their last 37 games; 4-39 over the last three seasons.

That's gotta be the worst stretch of football for a non-expansion team in the modern era right?

I'm pretty sure it is

believe the worst 3-year record since the NFL went to 16 games is 6-42 for the Rams from 2007-09; the Browns need 2 wins out of their last 5 to equal that mark

of course the Rams originated in Cleveland but left town after winning a championship in 1945

I think the Steelers are the best team in the AFC right now. Pats Jags and......Ravens? in the next tier?

Yeah AFC seems to suck this year. On Football Outsiders, the NFC has 10 of the top 15 teams in the NFL.

Seems like it's NE/PIT at 1 and 1a, then Jax because of their D. Then it's a bunch of crap, although the Chargers could win out and make some noise.

It's no coincidence this unprecedented nadir was reached with the Demogordon suspended from the NFL. The Browns are about to turn that frown upside down.

Josh-Gordon.jpg

It's no coincidence this unprecedented nadir was reached with the Demogordon suspended from the NFL. The Browns are about to turn that frown upside down.

Josh-Gordon.jpg

Are you being sarcastic, or are you delusional? Sorry, don't know your rooting interests.

No denying he's talented. But a WR who has been out of the game for a few years isn't by himself going to turn around a moribund franchise with Kiser at QB and Sashi Brown at GM.

Ummm, they were 2-9 with him starting. How is that not already tanking? This is a move simply to piss off most of the fanbase on the way out the door. It's not like they couldn't have played Davis Webb in the 4th quarter of any of the remaining games they are certain to lose. Are they benching the entire O-line and crew of parking lot receivers as well? Howabout any of the linebackers that Reese has failed to draft in the past 10 years? Those are the real reasons they suck, Eli was fine when ODB, Marshall, and Shepard were healthy, even with the horrific line play.

hahahahhahahaha

whaaaaaaaaaambulance

Are you being sarcastic, or are you delusional? Sorry, don't know your rooting interests.

I'm just a jovial traveler on the Josh Gordon hype train.

(Don't let the preview pic dissuade you, this video is definitely worth a click)

Last edited:
Is that tackle back for the cowboys? Might they win? Need to do a weekly pickem

Yes, he's back. Trent Williams is also active for Washington.

I hardly ever feel confident (in a positive way) about the Redskins, but I think they win tonight.

Last edited:
i have crowder and Captain Kirk in fantasy. Right now I'm at a solid -1.1 :rulz:

make that -3.1. Fuck! The silver lining is that I'm 9-3, but I've gone 1-2 since I lost Zeke.

Back