• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

I mean, hopefully PhDeac will call Marcell Dareus, Mario Williams, Kyle Williams, Sammy Watkins, Shady McCoy, etc...and let them know that playing for a 7-8-1 team is better than playing for a 9-7 team.

He should call them in late december/early January when all those guys will be available

Falcons pick up zone blocking lineman Levitre from the Titans.

Tevin Coleman was looking live last night for ppl that havent fantasy drafted.

the amount of bills discussion on this board's nfl threads will never, ever make sense to me

it's like if we randomly had two cardinals fans posting all the time, except that would sort of make sense because they've been relevant in the past decade and a half

I mean, hopefully PhDeac will call Marcell Dareus, Mario Williams, Kyle Williams, Sammy Watkins, Shady McCoy, etc...and let them know that playing for a 7-8-1 team is better than playing for a 9-7 team.

Matt Barkley traded to Cardinals, looks like Tebow will be the 3rd string in Philly

I mean, if you're Chip Kelly, Tebow gives you something completely different so why wouldn't you keep him. If Bradford gets hurt and Sanchez is QB1 you can easily find a trash heap QB similar to Barkley out there.

Josh Bush is expected to make the final 53 for the Broncos. He might have a tough time keeping his spot when TJ Ward returns from his one game suspension. A safety will likely be waived when he's activated.

Bush played extremely well last game so he helped his own cause.

I mean, if you're Chip Kelly, Tebow gives you something completely different so why wouldn't you keep him. If Bradford gets hurt and Sanchez is QB1 you can easily find a trash heap QB similar to Barkley out there.

Yup.

Back