• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

ha! and all these donks are running around saying chip had some magical plan for tebow

Gotta admit I assumed that the Barkley trade meant Tebow was sticking around. Although I haven't been able to pay much attention to roster moves this week.

Most media outlets thought that. It was a reasonable thought.

Giants cut Steve Weatherford yesterday and Hynoski today for Nikita, apparently trying to clear some cap space to trade for Kam Chancellor. Talks are ongoing.

Matt Cassel released, kinda surprising since he was almost the starter

tallest dwarf contest but people on this board freaked when I said Glennon was better than Manuel and that it was insane he was drafted in the first round and after two seasons I'm 100% correct and the main reason for this post is lol Bills

tallest dwarf contest but people on this board freaked when I said Glennon was better than Manuel and that it was insane he was drafted in the first round and after two seasons I'm 100% correct and the main reason for this post is lol Bills

Lol. I haven't even thought about Glennon in a year. That dude really sucks.

Who freaked? That Manuel draft pick was considered one of the worst picks in NFL history by virtually anyone who had ever actually watched him play a game, which includes most of this board.

Most media outlets thought that. It was a reasonable thought.

Yeah, me too. I'm beginning to think Chip likes to do strange things just to troll us football fans. But he wants to pick up a 3rd QB. I'd think he'd want someone who is mobile. But what is out there - Cassel and Kellen Moore?

Kid I coached when he was in middle school made Texans as a backup tackle. UDFA out of App. State. Tried to get Wake to recruit him, but they weren't interested. #Lobo.

It's the Bills. Why wouldn't they cut the best of their 3 QBs?

No idea why you have such a hard on for the Bills, but if you paid attention (which you clearly didn't), Cassell was undoubtedly the 3rd best of this group in the preseason. Moreover, cutting him clears up space to sign Dareus - a far more important player - to a new contract.

Who freaked? That Manuel draft pick was considered one of the worst picks in NFL history by virtually anyone who had ever actually watched him play a game, which includes most of this board.

Exactly. I don't know anyone who was excited about that pick, especially in a draft in which Russell Wilson was available a couple of rounds later.

8k01Gf.gif

Back