• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

Lawrence Phillips is suspected of killing his cellmate. Can't say that is too surprising.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...unning-back-suspected-killing-prison-cellmate

Well, he did after all kill what was remaining of Steve Young's career. So, no, not surprising on a number of levels.

I still remember Dr. Tom Osborne explaining why he reinstated Phillips so quickly after he threw his girlfriend down the stairs by her hair. Something to the effective, people say what about the victim, but I also say what about Lawrence. Will he still be a 1st round pick if he doesn't continue to play? My favorite part was the school pulled her hoops scholly after she pressed charges.

Why is 27 good? I saw the report and took a practice one and you gotta be pretty dumb to get a 27

Why is 27 good? I saw the report and took a practice one and you gotta be pretty dumb to get a 27

Relative to his peers, that's not a bad score. Not fantastic or anything, but not bad. I'm not sure what that says about the test or the players.

Link to the practice one? If it's like other online sample tests then it's probably way watered down and not that similar to the actual test.

Back