• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

"no offense, but you're a dipshit who's been locked in a closet like harry potter if you go to a school like wake to play football. BUT NO OFFENSE"

Wonder what Clawson's reaction was to that.

ETA: Oh and Scheier too.

can't wait to see what Scheier says in response to that.

Last edited:
Soooo...I missed this. Who ripped Wake S&C?

imagine the player KJ will become when he gives up his vegetarian diet and starts eating some T-Bones and doing pullups

Soooo...I missed this. Who ripped Wake S&C?

gruden ripped KJ's physique and said he must have not gone to th weight room much and then Riddick implied it was Wake's fault yet in the highlight reel they said he came to wake at 150 and is now 188

Wow. KJ passes the eye test for me especially for a corner. But I don't make a living looking at half naked dudes.

Think Riddick tried to backtrack by saying any corner coming into the NFL will bulk up some but it was completely unnecessary. Riddick did praise KJ a lot. Whatever, congrats to KJ!

Funny that they implied that Wake doesn't do a good job with S&C. Look at the numbers of our NFL prospects last year. Campanaro (combine numbers coming off a neck injury) and Whitlock (Pro-day numbers) were absolutely insane.

I mean people said our strength and conditioning guy sucked and well there ya go

4399_e6fa7b926e0b0ed11e304fdd12e33666_full.jpg

Dude was like 140 when he arrived on campus.

Anybody think the Eagles take Bryce Petty here to compete with Tebow for the starting job ?

Back