• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL playoffs - divisional week!

Lets remember that Kaep has a better team, all the way around. Defenses are extremely close, but they have a better secondary. Put cam on the team, you have a Super Bowl last year :thumbsup:

Point still stands, better team.

So, about all that bitching about the Panthers being disrespected this week...

Lets remember that Kaep has a better team, all the way around. Defenses are extremely close, but they have a better secondary. Put cam on the team, you have a Super Bowl last year :thumbsup:

Point still stands, better team.

We don't get to the super bowl with Cam.

Was hoping for a game but the Chargers are playing more like the 5-7 team rather than the team that has won 5 straight.

Denver: just roll Peyton out to the left and hit Welker for the TD - from the 3 yard line (hint for Shula: that is close to the goal line).

Mike Shula: "Roll out. Who does that? HAHA. I'd rather have Cam stand there all day and wait...then he will escape the first tackler and make a BIG play downfield. Better yet, in the red zone, let's have Cam do a QB sneak...after a timeout...and on the way into the timeout...he is gonna scream 'I got this myself' and nobody will notice...nobody will get that...let's also pull a guard from the 1 yard line to lead the back...we will have ALL DAY for that to develop...everybody does that...that guard will be FINE."

Press: What if he does not break that first tackle after standing there all day staring downfield, immobile like the Washington Monument? And in the red zone, what if somebody penetrates, what will that guard do?

Shula: "Nah, should not be a problem. We got this. Haven't you noticed, Cam keeps breaking tackles and the SF guys can't tackle him. No problem."

Last edited:
That interception was awesome!

So many empty seats at this Denver game.

Sounds like a problem for nearly all playoff games. Fantasy season has ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Memories of that Super Bowl drop, Wes. Ugh.

Pretty cool setup for next week. Manning vs. Brady, Kaep vs. Wilson, old guard, new guard,

Pretty cool setup for next week. Manning vs. Brady, Kaep vs. Wilson, old guard, new guard,

By Tuesday, I'll start to appreciate it as a fan instead of hating my team isn't in it.

I hear you PH, but I'm a Redskin fan and had the opportunity to move on.

Chargers may be the most boring team in the NFL. There's just nothing about them that I find interesting.

Watching Rivers go psycho is kind of fun.

Back