• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL playoffs - divisional week!

YoungBuck95

Reaction score
Great lineup this weekend. On Saturday, we start with New Orleans at Seattle. A rematch of a blowout earlier this year, but the saints are getting more love than expected. Do they have a shot? Can Lynch cause another earthquake?

Next up is Indianapolis at New England. The rematch that gave us many great games. Can Luck be like Peyton? Or will Terrific Tom show up?

Sunday has another rematch from earlier in the season. San Francisco at Carolina. A slugfest the first go round in SF. Nobody is giving the Cardiac Cats love. Can Cam be superman in the playoffs? Or will Kaep lead SF back to the NFC Championship game?

Final game on Sunday is San Diego at Denver. Another rematch. They split the two games this season, each winning as the away team. Can the chargers beat Denver at home again? Or will Rivers be the super donk he is?

Somebody put this on the Panthers thread, but Carolina is only the third team in the last thirty years to be an underdog at home in the divisional round. Panthers were also an underdog at home in 1996, both home dogs have won the two previous games.

I hope the Saints can avoid a repeat of their previous visit to Seattle, at the very least so we can get a competitive game.

Hoping to see Manning vs Brady and 49ers vs Seahawks next week (Peyton vs Colts would be good too)

If the Panthers lose this week I wanna see 49ers-Seahawks next week. Obviously my preference is Panthers against anybody.

slow mo of the punter was kind of funny. Barely flinched as the ball goes right through his hands.

Haha, Percy Harvin probably just got a concussion after missing all of that time.

Saints safety really dumm.

I think he was trying to drop his shoulder but it looked like it was helmet to helmet to me.

Man after watching Wake and the Skins all year, I almost forgot guys were allowed to make nice open field tackles like that.

Back