• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL playoffs - divisional week!

Yes definitely pulling for Seattle. The Saints fans I'm watching with are beyond obnoxious.

I said I was pulling for the Saints but find myself pulling for the Seahawks.

I definitely want the Colts, Panthers, and Chargers to win the other three games though.

I'm the opposite. Said I wanted to see Seahawks/49ers but Seahawks are annoying me. Would like to see Brees lead a comeback here.

Another screen play on 3rd down.

That's a catch. He had full control of the ball at the top, he's just bringing it down - it doesn't move.

Worst end of game management I've seen in a long time. TO's to avoid delay of games, kicking a FG with a POS kicker, challenging there. Awful.

So either the 49ers or the Panthers are going to Seattle. Either a rematch of the 2005 NFC Championship game or the NFC West rivalry. I think the NFL can live with that.

That guy clearly was holding his junk and the commentators were like "maybe he got the wind knocked out of him." Ha.

Back