• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL playoffs - divisional week!

WilmingtonDeac got to play Augusta, so I don't care what he says he got enough sports happiness.

Find myself rooting for the Saints in this one. The Seahawks fans and their home field advantage talk are nauseating at this point.

Could have sworn Robinson wasn't down there.

I said I was pulling for the Saints but find myself pulling for the Seahawks.

I definitely want the Colts, Panthers, and Chargers to win the other three games though.

Not sure how a P-Cats fan could be rooting to face Seattle. Can't see the Panthers moving the ball very well on offense in Seattle against that defense. Sherman shuts down Steve Smith, that run defense. Forget about it.

Yeah that's why it's a tough decision. I think we match up better with the Seahawks than the Saints, only issue is the home vs. road thing.

Neither team did anything on offense in the first meeting. There were two big plays: a bomb over the top for a TD for Seattle and then a long run by Deangelo to get inside the 10 with under five or six minutes left down 12-7 and he was chased down and stripped to end the game

The Saints' 3rd down calls have been questionable at best all game.

Pretty obvious Payton doesn't trust Brees in this weather right now. All runs and screen passes.

The Seahawks are just better than the Saints. Not anything to be ashamed of by the Saints, just an objective fact.

Not sure how a P-Cats fan could be rooting to face Seattle. Can't see the Panthers moving the ball very well on offense in Seattle against that defense. Sherman shuts down Steve Smith, that run defense. Forget about it.

It's not supposed to be easy. It is the NFC Championship.

Supposedly Pats put Spikes on IR for being late to practice. They should get heavily fined for that.

Why didn't Seattle challenge that? That was clearly a fumble.

Back