• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Playoffs Predictions

I personally can't see Cincy going to New England and winning. I don't think they have it in them -- I think the Pats eat them alive.

I think the Bengals win this weekend but I hope the Chargers do b/c I like the second-round matchups better -- SD @ DEN where the Chargers have already won, and then I think the Chiefs or Colts can give the Pats a game

If the Bengals win this weekend, I'll bet they will be no more than +3 or 3.5 against the Pats. Bengals may have the best overall defense in the AFC and only two guys in the league threw more TDs than Andy Dalton.

I think people are jumping the gun on this Iggles over Saints game. Granted the Saints are 3-5 on the road, but 3 of those losses were at Seattle and at Carolina and New England in nail biters. Second Philly is total shit at home at 4-4. My absolutely pathetic Cowboys got pressure on the iggles and 3/4 of that front 7 are castoffs, the rest has-beens. Iggles went 7-1 in the last 8 games. they played 1 playoff team and won: an Aaron Rogers-less Packers squad starting Scott Tolzien. Don't jump on that bandwagon too fast.

FYI for the record Im the worst type of Panthers fan locals hate. A transplant that started rooting for the squad when they drafted Cam Newton :cam: and he threw for 800 yards in 2 weeks (didn't watch that Clausen Bullshit). KEEP POUNDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This seems like poor & convenient framing. The Eagles last four wins were Arizona, Chicago, Detroit, and Dallas. Lets not act like it was all against the Jaguars.

I think the Saints game is a tossup. If the Eagles get out to a lead they should be able to run the ball (Saints are giving up 6 ypc when you run right). Saints get out to a lead and the Eagles start pressing and playing into a pretty good Saints pass D and it could get ugly in that direction. I also think the Saints might be motivated to shoot down the can't play outside thing, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see a Saints W, but saying the Eagles beat no one down the stretch or didn't win at home is incorrect.

Eagles
Niners
Chiefs
Bengals

Eagles
Seahawks
Patriots
Broncos

Seahawks
Patriots

Seahawks

WC Round
Chiefs over Colts
Eagles over Saints
Bengals over Chargers
49ers over Packers

Divisional Round
Broncos over Chiefs (again)
Bengals over Patriots
Panthers over Eagles
49ers over Seahawks

Conference Championship
Bengals over Broncos
Panthers over 49ers

Super Bowl
Panthers over Bengals

WC Round
Chiefs over Colts
Eagles over Saints
Bengals over Chargers
49ers over Packers

Divisional Round
Bengals over Patriots
Panthers over Eagles
49ers over Seahawks

Conference Championship
Bengals over Broncos
Panthers over 49ers

Super Bowl
Panthers over Bengals

:koolaid:

If the Bengals win this weekend, I'll bet they will be no more than +3 or 3.5 against the Pats. Bengals may have the best overall defense in the AFC and only two guys in the league threw more TDs than Andy Dalton.

This is all true, but I just don't see them winning in Foxboro. They were 3-5 on the road (which might bump up the spread to the 5 territory) and Dalton did not play well away from Cincy.

Can we turn this into the WC thread?

There will be a shit-ton of Chiefs fans in Indy today.

And it will be in the low 20's in Philly tonight.

By halftime of the packers game tomorrow it will be -10 with wind chills in the -30s. Good god.

Oh and my predictions aren't homer picks, they're 100%, five star guaranteed to be right!

Wild Card
Chiefs over Colts
Chargers over Bengals
Eagles over Saints
Packers over 49ers

Divisional
Broncos over Chiefs
Patriots over Chargers
Seahawks over Eagles
Panthers over Packers

Conference
Broncos over Patriots
Panthers over Seahawks

Super Bowl
Broncos over Panthers

Good call with the Bolts.

WC Round
Chiefs over Colts
Eagles over Saints
Bengals over Chargers
49ers over Packers

Divisional Round
Bengals over Patriots
Panthers over Eagles
49ers over Seahawks

Conference Championship
Bengals over Broncos
Panthers over 49ers

Super Bowl
Panthers over Bengals

I'm off to a really good start.

Colts over Chiefs
Saints over Packers
Chargers over Bengals
49ers over Packers

Colts over Patriots
Broncos over Chargers
Seahawks over Saints
Panthers over 49ers

Broncos over Colts
Seahawks over Panthers

Broncos over Seahawks

Who ya got?

Wild Card
Colts over Chiefs
Bengals over Chargers
Saints over Eagles
49ers over Packers

Divisional
Broncos over Colts
Patriots over Bengals
Seahawks over Saints
49ers over Panthers

Conference
Broncos over Patriots
49ers over Seahawks

Super Bowl
Broncos over 49ers

OP with the best predictions so far at 5-1.

Back