• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Playoffs Predictions

Wild Card
Chiefs over Colts (Reid can get you to the dance, he just can't get you laid.)
Bengals over Chargers (The Bolts shouldn't be here to start with)
Eagles over Saints (Home field/weather plays into this one big time. No way I'd pick against the Saints in Nawleans, though.)
Packers over 49ers (Gonna be cold as a witch's titty in Wiscy)

Divisional
Broncos over Chiefs (I just can't see the Chiefs figuring out how to stop Peyton on the third try.)
Patriots over Bungles (Remember when Cincy beat the Pats earlier this year? So does Brady.)
Seahawks over Packers (There's not a tougher place to play in the league and the Packers' D is NOT the Cardinals' D.)
Panthers over Eagles (This prediction totally hinges on Steve Smith being back and healthy.)

Conference
Broncos over Patriots (Two of the best QBs in anyone's generation going head to head again for the AFC Championship.)
Seahawks over Panthers (As much as I'd like to see it, there's no way the Panthers go into Seattle and come out with a win to go to the Super Bowl.)

Super Bowl
Broncos over Seahawks (I just can't see Peyton retiring without another ring. This may be his best shot. And I'd love to see someone shut Richard Sherman up.)

And for the love of God, NFL, move the Super Bowl back to warmer venues.

?

Certainly a better pick than the Pack

As good a pick as any

Balanced team

Incredible offense

PEYTON

No reason they can't win a SB

Fuck defense

I wouldn't exactly call the Broncos balanced. Obviously great offense, but defense is well below average for the league - and will be without its best player in the playoffs. And I'm sure you know about Peyton in the playoffs historically. They have a great chance just to make it by default because the AFC sucks this year, but I would not be surprised at all to see them lose to the Colts or Patriots.

Wild Card
Chiefs over Colts (Reid can get you to the dance, he just can't get you laid.)
Bengals over Chargers (The Bolts shouldn't be here to start with)
Eagles over Saints (Home field/weather plays into this one big time. No way I'd pick against the Saints in Nawleans, though.)
Packers over 49ers (Gonna be cold as a witch's titty in Wiscy)

Divisional
Broncos over Chiefs (I just can't see the Chiefs figuring out how to stop Peyton on the third try.)
Patriots over Bungles (Remember when Cincy beat the Pats earlier this year? So does Brady.)
Seahawks over Packers (There's not a tougher place to play in the league and the Packers' D is NOT the Cardinals' D.)
Panthers over Eagles (This prediction totally hinges on Steve Smith being back and healthy.)

Conference
Broncos over Patriots (Two of the best QBs in anyone's generation going head to head again for the AFC Championship.)
Seahawks over Panthers (As much as I'd like to see it, there's no way the Panthers go into Seattle and come out with a win to go to the Super Bowl.)

Super Bowl
Broncos over Seahawks (I just can't see Peyton retiring without another ring. This may be his best shot. And I'd love to see someone shut Richard Sherman up.)

And for the love of God, NFL, move the Super Bowl back to warmer venues.

I agree with all these picks for the first two rounds. But I think it'll finish up either Seahawks over Broncos or Broncos over Panthers.

Some really interesting possible matchups along the way:
Manning-Brady - not sure how many more meetings (especially playoff meetings) they'll have
Peyton vs Colts
Richard Sherman vs Jim Harbaugh - plus NFC west rubber match
Saints-Panthers NFC south rubber match
Broncos-Chiefs - 3rd time the charm for KC? (I doubt it)
Chip Kelly - Jim Harbaugh

Apparently Philly cops are dressing up like Saints fans this weekend as countermeasures against typical Philly rowdiness.

Apparently Philly cops are dressing up like Saints fans this weekend as countermeasures against typical Philly rowdiness.

That is hilarious. Imagine getting arrested by some seemingly random dude in Saints gear.

Greeman.jpg

WC: Chefs (I know I'm in the minority), Saints, Bengals, 49ers

Div: Broncos, Bengals (yeah, I know), Seahawks, Panthers

Con: Broncos, Seahawks

SB: Seahawks - Weather will be a factor, Seattle has the best D in the league, and Denver has no Miller and no D.

I think people are jumping the gun on this Iggles over Saints game. Granted the Saints are 3-5 on the road, but 3 of those losses were at Seattle and at Carolina and New England in nail biters. Second Philly is total shit at home at 4-4. My absolutely pathetic Cowboys got pressure on the iggles and 3/4 of that front 7 are castoffs, the rest has-beens. Iggles went 7-1 in the last 8 games. they played 1 playoff team and won: an Aaron Rogers-less Packers squad starting Scott Tolzien. Don't jump on that bandwagon too fast.

FYI for the record Im the worst type of Panthers fan locals hate. A transplant that started rooting for the squad when they drafted Cam Newton :cam: and he threw for 800 yards in 2 weeks (didn't watch that Clausen Bullshit). KEEP POUNDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think people are jumping the gun on this Iggles over Saints game. Granted the Saints are 3-5 on the road, but 3 of those losses were at Seattle and at Carolina and New England in nail biters. Second Philly is total shit at home at 4-4. My absolutely pathetic Cowboys got pressure on the iggles and 3/4 of that front 7 are castoffs, the rest has-beens. Iggles went 7-1 in the last 8 games. they played 1 playoff team and won: an Aaron Rogers-less Packers squad starting Scott Tolzien. Don't jump on that bandwagon too fast.

FYI for the record Im the worst type of Panthers fan locals hate. A transplant that started rooting for the squad when they drafted Cam Newton and he threw for 800 yards in 2 weeks (didn't watch that Clausen Bullshit). KEEP POUNDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breesus freezes in the cold.

Eagles won their last 4 home games and Foles was 4-1 at home, losing only his first start

Wild Card
Colts over Chiefs
Saints over Eagles
Bengals over Chargers
Niners over Packers

Divisional
Broncos over Colts
Bengals over Pats
Seahawks over Saints
Niners over Panthers

Conference
Broncos over Bengals (I could easily see this game going the other way, though)
Seahawks over Niners

Super Bowl
Seahawks over Broncos

I personally can't see Cincy going to New England and winning. I don't think they have it in them -- I think the Pats eat them alive.

I think the Bengals win this weekend but I hope the Chargers do b/c I like the second-round matchups better -- SD @ DEN where the Chargers have already won, and then I think the Chiefs or Colts can give the Pats a game

Back