• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Playoffs Thread

TJ Yates!

Sucks, because with a healthy Schaub and Andre the Texans were a legitimate Super Bowl contender in the AFC.

yup. feel for ya. how many injured qbs did the texans have this year?

yup. feel for ya. how many injured qbs did the texans have this year?

2 or 3, depending if you count Yates' injury in the final week as an injury. He went out of the game with a separated shoulder and Jake Delhomme had to come in and play.

If Yates sucks today, I wouldnt' be surprised if we see Delhomme.

I don't have dvr on the tv im watching. Was the personal foul late hit a legit call? Seems like there is so much ticky tack bullshit in the NFL now. These calls really affect the outcome of the games.

3 crappy call already. one ref ought to watch the game on TV and overrule these bogus calls made by the old men on the field.

Wow, I'm apparently sitting in a luxury box at this game.

"I don't think he ever had possession!!!!"

Who is this idiot? Im only half paying attention, and his voice doesn't sound familiar. Daniels is laying on the ground with both hands on the ball. Not sure why the commentator so desperately wants it to be an int.

TJ is ungood. My heart hurts as a Texans fan. Fortunately he's surrounded with good players.

As I type that. TD Andre Johnson.

Back