• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Playoffs Thread

Doubtul that Houston ever throws the ball again. With a 2 TD lead, they're going to run on every down.

If only Schaub had stayed healthy, might've nailed that Texans winning the Super Bowl (and Texans-Saints Super Bowl) prediction

If only Schaub had stayed healthy, might've nailed that Texans winning the Super Bowl (and Texans-Saints Super Bowl) prediction

Would have been very possible.

I still maintain that, with Schaub-Foster-Johnson healthy, the Texans were an AFC favorite.

Could they have beaten the Packers or Saints? Not sure, hard to say. But I think they had a good shot at getting to the Super Bowl.

Had to be the most complete team in the conference. Damn shame

Would have been very possible.

I still maintain that, with Schaub-Foster-Johnson healthy, the Texans were an AFC favorite.

Could they have beaten the Packers or Saints? Not sure, hard to say. But I think they had a good shot at getting to the Super Bowl.

and Mario

and Mario

Fuck. I forgot about Mario.

Frankly, he hasn't been a massive loss. Clearly the defense is still very good without him. Brooks Reed (rookie OLB) has been more than competent in Mario's position, and some Texans fans are now wondering if we should commit to Reed or splash TONS of money to resign Mario in the offseason.

Personally, I think we can do better things with that money. No reason to resign Mario, although I know it'll be frowned upon by the world.

Fuck. I forgot about Mario.

Frankly, he hasn't been a massive loss. Clearly the defense is still very good without him. Brooks Reed (rookie OLB) has been more than competent in Mario's position, and some Texans fans are now wondering if we should commit to Reed or splash TONS of money to resign Mario in the offseason.

Personally, I think we can do better things with that money. No reason to resign Mario, although I know it'll be frowned upon by the world.

Agree. Smith's proven to be a damn competent GM who hits far more than he misses both in free agency and the draft. No need to tie up all that money.

Looked like he didn't complete the catch there. Ball moved in his hand when he landed on his ass.

Please note I am mocking instant replay and "completing the catch"

Damn. Brees just got lit up on the Saints' second turnover. The Lions need to convert this one.

LEGOOOO Lions

Problem with the lions winning though is that it gifts the Packers the championship, I think. Boooooo.

Idk the pack d is just as bad or worse as the saints.

How does the ref miss that call when he is standing right there? Too busy making a wrong call on a penalty as well I guess

What a joker of a ref. He was literally two steps away from the play and he rules it was a completed catch. Are you fn shitting me?

Back