• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Super Bowl Week !

That's a lot.

If Rodgers can come up with a big, extended drive here and get any points I still like GB's chances

Should clarify...I think GB needs more than 23 points. In other words, make Seattle score three times (23 points is achievable with two TDs and two 2-point conversions).

Why would racist OWG's hate Seattle more than they hate anyone else?

In the eyes of a racist OWG, would Russell Wilson love outweigh Richard Sherman hate?

this is a wake forest board, we are not supposed to like russell wilson.

i did enjoy his #PowerMove of divorcing his wife before his beaucoup bux contract

i wish the seahawks played like shit last week

this is a wake forest board, we are not supposed to like russell wilson.

i did enjoy his #PowerMove of divorcing his wife before his beaucoup bux contract

We did beat him though, and ended that long no-INT streak he had. Picked him off twice that game I think.

Oh snap that smoking hot babe from Wolf of Wall Street is in a movie with Will Smith

Also like Wilson because State basically cut him loose and he made them look like idiots.

Also like Wilson because State basically cut him loose and he made them look like idiots.

Eh, not really. He dicked them around for 2 or 3 seasons and they had Glennon, who was a big recruit, waiting in the wings. I had no problem with what TOB did.

Didn't take long for "the man" to out himself.

Wilson is whiter than Carlton.

Back