• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Super Bowl Week !

NFL Conference Championship Week

I'm pretty sure they're real hipsters in Seattle

Yeah but they all got priced out of the stadium. Now it's a bunch of fake DONKS who wear face paint and look like retards.

Just kidding, sort of. I have nothing against Seattle just getting sick of their hype and it's sports so irrational hatred always makes things better.

Yeah but they all got priced out of the stadium. Now it's a bunch of fake DONKS who wear face paint and look like retards.

Just kidding, sort of. I have nothing against Seattle just getting sick of their hype and it's sports so irrational hatred always makes things better.

There is so little to dislike about Seattle haha. Though beyond Hol Mah Dick there aren't a ton of guys to love.

I'm also #TeamGoldenTate

Russell Wilson is a fake ass Uncle Tom

Hol Mah Dick was the best thing ever though

I think you mean Uncle Thomas. It's totally different.

GB may hold on but if not - you can put this one as prime one for "how to completely outplay the other team and lose"

Back