• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

Why even double up?

They try to limit travel in the preseason so the west coast teams have very few options for opponents and the second MNF game has to be two west coast teams.

Odd it's back to back games but thats the reason and as ph mentioned, the 4th preseason game is meaningless as far as the starters and game planning go.

When the ball is spotted on a wide hashmark, has running a WR reverse to the short side of the field ever worked?

I haven't been paying too much attention to this game despite Berman telling me it's entertaining. I feel like every time I look up another Charger receiver is dropping the ball or Mathews is getting stuffed.

Terry Pegula buying the Bills.

Sabres owner ruins another Buffalo franchise.
OR
Can the Bills be further ruined?
OR
Goodell welcomes another terrible owner into the league.

That would have been a bad loss for the Cards to stay competitive in the division.

Terry Pegula buying the Bills.

Sabres owner ruins another Buffalo franchise.
OR
Can the Bills be further ruined?
OR
Goodell welcomes another terrible owner into the league.

This Bills fan couldn't be more pleased with this development

Sad Eli did not disappoint last night. I think Chipper will have to mix it up for a few games and throw Sanchez out there just to make the NFC East a little more competitive.

It's not ridiculous. Hasn't it been confirmed that they're staying?

Good point Ph. Between the two things I mentioned, that would certainly be the unknown in my post

Count Jay Cutler, recent victim of the Buffalo Bills juggernaut, another fan of the Pegula purchase. He's wearing a Buffalo shirt to celebrate.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-08-at-2.05.33-PM.png

Cutler traditionally wears the shirt of the team he plays on Sunday. Just like his favorite "receivers."

Can't wait to see him in cam Jersey later this season

Back