• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

Nice interception by Detroit's #27, who used to be our Deacon.

Every time I watch Megatron play, I get madder and madder about Patrick Nix and that fucking awful ACCCG. You think I'd be over it by now, but I think I'm madder about now than I was when it happened.

If GT does win that game, do you think GT fires Gailey after the 2007 season?

Think you are confused

I was just pointing out that I used to enjoy watching the Lions secondary when Alphonso Smith was roaming around back there (for a short time), as I believe he wore #27. It was a muddled post.

Chris Berman is calling this game? For fucks sake...I would rather get knocked out by Ray Rice in an elevator.

Good night.

Chris Berman is calling this game? For fucks sake...I would rather get knocked out by Ray Rice in an elevator.

Good night.
Sadly, it's an upgrade over when Mike and Mike called the second MNF game in week 1

Sadly, it's an upgrade over when Mike and Mike called the second MNF game in week 1

Berman is not an upgrade to anything...I literally would rather hear fingers on a chalk board for 3 hours.

That wasn't a delay of game Berman. I know you wanted it to be so you could say your stupid per planned quip, but it was an obvious false start. God his voice is so grating.

They got it right but I really thought they'd say inconclusive

Wait. Why the fuck did these 2 teams also play 11 days ago? Who scheduled it like that?

Wait. Why the fuck did these 2 teams also play 11 days ago? Who scheduled it like that?

The 4th preseason game is basically meaningless from the NFL perspective. The Panthers and Steelers play again in two weeks.

Back