• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

Feeling good about taking Calvin Johnson in the first round.

Man. Hadn't even looked at the game yet. One play = 13.2 points.

Hard to believe I'm trusting Caldwell's WR and D.

Man. Hadn't even looked at the game yet. One play = 13.2 points.

Hard to believe I'm trusting Caldwell's WR and D.

Get it on. Calvin looks like a man among boys right now.

Two highlight catches in two possessions, and that doesn't include the 67 yd td reception

Wow, great play by Stafford and Megatron

I like it when I can enjoy watching an exciting player and rack up ff points at the same time.

May as well draft a player I like. Eddie Lacy can eat a D.

Every time I watch Megatron play, I get madder and madder about Patrick Nix and that fucking awful ACCCG. You think I'd be over it by now, but I think I'm madder about now than I was when it happened.

Every time I watch Megatron play, I get madder and madder about Patrick Nix and that fucking awful ACCCG. You think I'd be over it by now, but I think I'm madder about now than I was when it happened.

Just thinking about that. How the hell did he not catch a td in that game?

Haha. John Harbaugh gives a press conference about Ray Rice during the MNF game. Nice job, probably told to do that by Goodell.

Up against Megatron in FF this week. Not looking good.... What a monster. Anyone who doesn't think he is the best WR in all of football is kidding themselves. He is unguardable 1-1, and has a big advantage 1-2.

Just thinking about that. How the hell did he not catch a td in that game?

Grobe decided that 15 yards for PI every time was better than Megatron ever catching a ball, and Patrick Nix was too stupid to figure out a way to take advantage of the free yards. Just an unbelievably incompetent gameplan. There's a reason that Patrick Nix is now (badly) coaching a high school team.

Grobe decided that 15 yards for PI every time was better than Megatron ever catching a ball, and Patrick Nix was too stupid to figure out a way to take advantage of the free yards. Just an unbelievably incompetent gameplan. There's a reason that Patrick Nix is now (badly) coaching a high school team.

And.... Reggie Ball

Choice ate our lunch in the first half, and then....nothing down the stretch.

Back