• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

Yeah I have no idea why anyone thought the Bucs were going to be incredible this year, though it was a single game and new coaches need time to really implement changes. I still think they are going to finish last in the division.

Iggles may go undefeated in the division this year. Can't wait to watch sad Eli shit all over himself tonight.

I think the Eagles are at best a mediocre football team with a less that 5% chance of winning a playoff game but they very well could go undefeated in the NFC East. The worst division in football by a lot.

In non Ray Rice news: Robert Mathis tore his achilles and Jadeveon Clowney had knee surgery and is out 4-6 weeks.

Iggles may go undefeated in the division this year. Can't wait to watch sad Eli shit all over himself tonight.

No worries, he can just wipe the shit off with his two rings. Maybe Chippy can make himself useful to the big boys and run some #analytics on how many wipes it takes to get clean.

That's fantastic. So if 2012 and 2008 are the good ol days (not to mention 1991 and 1987), how do we classify "before the merger"?

Eli was supposed to throw me that info, 2&2, but it was intercepted somewhere along the way

Back