• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

How the hell is that PI? The defender turned around to face the ball that was uncatchable anyway.

ten bucks says if the colts don't make the playoffs the black offensive coordinator gets fired

maybe its because he went because he went back to stanford when he should have been a panther, but i hate andrew "mouth breather" luck

Oof

OK, these Matthew McConaughey commercials are fucking great, aren't they?

maybe its because he went because he went back to stanford when he should have been a panther, but i hate andrew "mouth breather" luck

That's a fine reason. Cam is better so I don't hate him anymore.

People forget that his decision came a day after that abortion of a press conference where Jerry Richardson was openly hitting on an attractive news anchor. You'll never be able to convince me that his decision didn't have anything to do with it.

Officials did their best to let Chicago steal one from Buffalo. F them

What fucking game did you see? The Bills needed nothing from the refs to win. The Bears are STILL QB'd by the biggest fraud since JaMarcus Russell. And the Bears defense made Fred Jackson look like OJ Fucking Simpson. No, the refs didn't need to help the Bills.

What fucking game did you see? The Bills needed nothing from the refs to win. The Bears are STILL QB'd by the biggest fraud since JaMarcus Russell. And the Bears defense made Fred Jackson look like OJ Fucking Simpson. No, the refs didn't need to help the Bills.

Sorry that you've caught feelings, 94Deac. The first 8 penalties of the 2nd half were called against the Bills, a few of the dubious variety. The Bills had BS personal fouls called against us, yet Chris "I <3 stiff arms" Conte headhunted Robert Woods earlier in the game and got off penalty free.

Despite this, we beat you at Soldier Field. You like apples, 94? How 'bout them apples?!

32471328758_original.jpeg

Sorry that you've caught feelings, 94Deac. The first 8 penalties of the 2nd half were called against the Bills, a few of the dubious variety. The Bills had BS personal fouls called against us, yet Chris "I <3 stiff arms" Conte headhunted Robert Woods earlier in the game and got off penalty free.

Despite this, we beat you at Soldier Field. You like apples, 94? How 'bout them apples?!

Christ, the Bills actually manage to exceed an expectation for the first time in a decade and their fans skirt up and grab the pom-poms. Joke's on you- the Bills beat the Bears, yay and whoopty fucking do. Hardly an exclusive club if they keep playing like that. You worry more about winning 6 games this year and less about the refs. Shit, you sound like a Wake fan.

07: I'm no Cam fan but you do him a disservice by posting a Cutler picture above his. The upside for Cam is that if Cutler got a billion dollars to keep throwing interceptions, Cam should just get the fucking keys to Ft. Knox.

Back