• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

Christ, the Bills actually manage to exceed an expectation for the first time in a decade and their fans skirt up and grab the pom-poms. Joke's on you- the Bills beat the Bears, yay and whoopty fucking do. Hardly an exclusive club if they keep playing like that. You worry more about winning 6 games this year and less about the refs. Shit, you sound like a Wake fan.

07: I'm no Cam fan but you do him a disservice by posting a Cutler picture above his. The upside for Cam is that if Cutler got a billion dollars to keep throwing interceptions, Cam should just get the fucking keys to Ft. Knox.

Skirt up? Pom poms? Keep going, 94. We'll get you and Ray Rice a little place to call your own.

Oops, someone's a little emotional today. Relax, siffy. Your Bills are heading for the Super Bowl. Have a much better day than morning!

People forget that his decision came a day after that abortion of a press conference where Jerry Richardson was openly hitting on an attractive news anchor. You'll never be able to convince me that his decision didn't have anything to do with it.

To be fair, MoFo has that effect on a lot of guys.

Morgan-Fogarty-Web-Bio-Photos-July2013.jpg

Oops, someone's a little emotional today. Relax, siffy. Your Bills are heading for the Super Bowl. Have a much better day than morning!

You're such a douche, 94. We're coming up on the 30th anniversary for you, right? Enjoy - and I'll continue to be amused by your misogynistic rants.

You're such a douche, 94. We're coming up on the 30th anniversary for you, right? Enjoy - and I'll continue to be amused by your misogynistic rants.

No clue what you're talking about but that makes two of us. It's a fucking Monday on an NFL thread. Relax lad. You're taking this faaar too seriously.

I forget every year how after week one people have given up on their teams as well as crowned their teams the champs. Pretty much a lot is going to change, except the cowboys they are done.

The theme on talk radio in Tampa is that Bucs fans were "duped" into thinking they'd be better this year.

Looks like we may be in for another season of everyone not admitting that the Panthers are actually good

I was being facetious. The Panthers beat what may be the second worst team in the NFL.

yeah I legit had no idea people were hyping them until I got my SI in the mail with TB expected to win the division. I let out an audible "HUH?!" I get not picking the Panthers, but how do you pick the Bucs over at least the Falcons and Saints.

I was being facetious. The Panthers beat what may be the second worst team in the NFL.

People can't have it both ways. Tampa was getting tons o' hype going into that game. Can't turn around a day later and dismiss the win b/c Tampa

Back