• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 10 Thread

Inexcusable. Our secondary cannot tackle anybody. No pass rush. Linebackers not good. Speacial teams worst in football.

This is how you blow leads. There's things that I like on offense. But you have to execute. I thought we were dead in the water when, AGAIN, on the first drive of the day we take it all the way down to the goal line and then have to kick a field goal. At least it wasn't blocked.

We suck.

Silver lining: I've opened up a 60-0 lead in a .5 PPC (Carry) FF league with just RG3 and Morris.

Yes - it's Cumberland's league. Auction, Keeper, .5 PPR, .5 per rushing attempt, .2 per completed pass, and higher seeds in the playoffs get a 3 point bonus.

It's not gonna get much better for the Skins in the coming years either. It's gonna be really hard to surround RG3 with the talent and depth needed to compete in the NFL without the 2 first rounders and second rounder they gave up to get him. They will need have really hit on this years and next years late round picks or RG3 is gonna have to do it by himself. The middle of the O-line and the defense have major holes that need to be filled so you may be looking at 2-3 years before they are able to rebuild that team and by that time RG3 might not be walking with the hits he's been taking.

Broadcast maps...

fzarb.png

28rz6gz.png

wrkg04.png

Last edited:
Prob will be the lowest nationally televised game of the season with the college games tonight.

Thought this was interesting:

NFL Network's broadcast of Washington's loss to the Minnesota Vikings drew a 5.4 overnight rating, winning the evening on cable. That rating is around the median for NFL Network broadcasts throughout this season, a constant reminder that football owns your very existance.

What about the rest of the sports world on Thursday? ESPN's telecast of Oregon-Stanford came the closest to usurping the champions last night, drawing a 4.1 overnight, easily the network's highest-rated Thursday night game of the season. Austin Karp speculated it would be ESPN's top-rated Thursday nighter since 2011.

The NBA on TNT was next in line, with Clippers-Heat and Rockets-Lakers averaging a decent 2.0 overnight. Following that was Baylor's blowout win over Oklahoma, which hit a 1.5 overnight on Fox Sports 1. While that was only good for fourth place, it was still FS1's highest-rated college football game of the season to date (topping Oregon-Washington), and one of the net's highest rated telecasts since debuting in August.

In my column in today's Miami Herald I reference that golf outing incident during Fins Weekend in May of 2012 when Richie Incognito apparently sexually harassed and otherwise commited simple battery on an unemployed black woman who was volunteering as a hole monitor at the tournament.

The police report right here suggests Incognito acted like something of an oaf and bully.

According to the victim, Incognito used his golf club to touch her by rubbing it up against her vagina, then up her stomach then to her chest. He then used the club to knock sunglasses off the top of her head. After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks with his private parts as if dancing, saying "Let it rain. Let it rain." He finally finished by emptying a bottled water on her face.

This is not in dispute. This happened. I have spoken to people who attended and the incident was the talk of the day.

So why did we not hear anything about it until now? Well, Incognito and the Dolphins did a bang-up job of making the issue go away. The victim was paid off. And the team swept the issue under the proverbial rug.

Coach Joe Philbin, who was in his third month as Dolphins coach at the time, didn't cut Incognito. Oh, the coach was seen that season as standing up for the right kind of players, as Miami cut Chad Johnson after his domestic violence issue and traded Vontae Davis because, in part, he went to the bathroom too much during practice.

But Incognito, who did this misdeed, remained part of the team and locker room. He was one of the men Philbin talked about when he often said the Dolphins have the right kind of character in the locker room.

And still that is not the most worrisome thing here.

You see, this incident was a clear violation of the NFL Personal Conduct Policy.
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2013/11/incognito-violated-nfl-policy-before-with-no-sanctions.html

The Texans went from having one of the most stable backfields in the league to having major questions for the future. Tate's still banged up.

I went from having no clear cut starting RBs in my draft (Moreno, Ingram, Tate) to having four (Moreno, Tate, Ivory, James).

Looking ahead: It looks DEN-KC will likely be flexed into SNF over NYG-WAS in week 13.

The Texans went from having one of the most stable backfields in the league to having major questions for the future. Tate's still banged up.

I went from having no clear cut starting RBs in my draft (Moreno, Ingram, Tate) to having four (Moreno, Tate, Ivory, James).

And there's no wonder why you are dominating the Pit 20 team FF league.

Well done, sir.

Looking ahead: It looks DEN-KC will likely be flexed into SNF over NYG-WAS in week 13.

CBS protected that game, and they won't be giving it up after they did the NFL a solid in giving up next week's KC-DEN game.

So no clue what game winds up in primetime that weekend

Makes sense. I still don't understand the rules behind the flexing very well.

My second guess would be TEN-IND. Otherwise, they'll keep NYG-WAS just for East Coast eyeballs.

CBS and Fox get to choose one game a week to protect that NBC can't flex.

Fox chose Bears-Vikings that week FWIW ... shows the lack of quality games

titans fumbled opening kickoff. MJD gets a td. is this the week for the jags?

The Jags are up 7-0 (!), 1:30 in, thanks to a CJ fumble and a MJD rushing TD.

Back