• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 10 Thread

Holy shit. Beautiful catch and run by Foster for 78 yards. Defenders had a clear shot at him and he made the safety miss.

i really don't think that dallas can take away the starting job from Demarco when Felix gets back. Murray has been so good.

i really don't think that dallas can take away the starting job from Demarco when Felix gets back. Murray has been so good.

Completely agreed. Not like Felix was lighting it up before the injury either. He can be a hell of a 3rd down back and kick returner tho.

Completely agreed. Not like Felix was lighting it up before the injury either. He can be a hell of a 3rd down back and kick returner tho.

Murray just has that explosiveness factor that i think Felix doesn't have. Murray has a gear that only a handful on RBs have

Disagree about that. Felix is plenty explosive. He just isn't as tough at the point of attack, IMO.

That was a hell of a pass by Tebow as well. Right on the money on a deep route. Blind squirrels and nuts came to mind.

the bills have fallen off their hot start. and the colts suck more and more each week.

Back