• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 10 Thread

Heading to OT in Atlanta. Very impressive 2 minute drill for the Falcons to tie it up.

Saints - Falcons and Cards - Eagles are some good finishes to the early games.

That was a hell of a pass by Tebow as well. Right on the money on a deep route. Blind squirrels and nuts came to mind.

Usually that's the one thing you can do with a young/crappy QB. Doesn't take much reading to chuck it 45 yards to the guy running the 9 against man coverage (which I assume Denver was facing since they'd been running it all game).

I hate Bob Costas, I hate Faith Hill, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate this fucking game.

Going to be a long night.

I'm thinking about playing a drinking game in which I take a shot every time I think "Good god, I hate this fucking Patriots team," but I'm worried I wouldn't survive past the 1st quarter.

Al Michaels just said that one of my team's players got a "sack".

What in the fuck is a sack?

The face that Plaxico Burress made after being called for that offensive pass interference was one of the most terrifying things I've ever seen.

I can't unsee it. There will be nightmares.

You know things aren't going your way when you get a 15 yard penalty for a helmet to helmet hit on your teammate

Back