• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 11 Thread

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Titans-Colts starting the week off tonight.

Titans coming off the loss to Jacksonville, Colts looking to rebound after getting worked by the Rams

Let's go Kendall Wright

Should the Colts consider benching Luck????????

turns out the DC area gets Giants-Packers instead of Niners-Saints. That's turrible, NFL.

ready for some action today. hoping the Jets don't lay an egg against the Bills. I'd say it's 50/50 at this point.

Cowboys won't get embarrassed and lose today! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ugh, we always get the shit NFC East games here.

The early game in Atlanta is...

Falcons @ Tampa Bay. This regional coverage bullshit has to go. 2-7 at 1-8. Of course, as a Bears fan I should be thankful that the shit I get to see at least isn't my favorite team- especially since the NFL would show a game like Raiders-Bills in Atlanta over any NFC North team not named Green Fucking Bay.

Anyway, the Niners/Saints and KC/Denver games are really going to make this a hell of a day of football. Brees is unstoppable at home. Manning will have his hands full dealing with KC's great pass D and their sack-happy pass rush.

Do I get into Almost Human or no?

Who had Matt McGloin as the only QB to throw three TDs through the first two hours of football?

77a9f71ef5ec296ccf23a34e5bffaa35_large

good lord the Falcons are terrible

Back