• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 11 Thread

You'd think Rob Ryan was the head coach with all the face time they gave him.

Not sure what to expect really in this game tonight. Haven't watched KC all year, and who knows with Peyton's ankle.

First time I've watched the Chiefs this year. Hope it lives up to the hype.

KC's defense will impress the hell out of you. KC's offense, outside Charles, is woefully unimpressive.

The fuck is KC doing? 3 straight passing plays? Give the ball to your best player, Fatty.

Hopefully his rage won't subside for tomorrows game when the Pats get a drive extended for a hand to Brady's helmet call or something along those lines.

Oh don't worry about all that bro. I am more than ready to lose my fucking shit.

That being said I'll be at the bar tomorrow night, so I might not be around to reign down on this fucking league.

10-0. With KC's offense, game over.

10-0. With KC's offense, game over.

gyhapedy.jpg

I understand running the ball just enough to keep them honest, but why don't the Broncos just let Peyton and all those WRs do their thing? Their running game is terrible

I understand running the ball just enough to keep them honest, but why don't the Broncos just let Peyton and all those WRs do their thing? Their running game is terrible

You realize it's Peyton that decides whether to run or pass right? They have two plays called and Peyton decides to run or pass based on the defense.

You realize it's Peyton that decides whether to run or pass right? They have two plays called and Peyton decides to run or pass based on the defense.

Oh I know. He's just got a lot more patience with his running game than I would.

Back