• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 15

Do people still say that? I know waaay more bandwagon Steelers and Patriots fans.

There's nothing more annoying than a chick that thinks Tom Brady is hot, so she's the biggest Patriots fan, like evar.

It depends on how old you are, (35-50 years old) Steelers and Cowboys, (<35 years old) Patriots.

IMO 10 Worst bandwagon fans ranked:

10. Packers
9. Heat
8. UNC
7. Cowboys
6. Patriots
5. Alabama
4. BoSox
3. Yankees
2. Duke
1. Lakers

It depends on how old you are, (35-50 years old) Steelers and Cowboys, (<35 years old) Patriots.

IMO 10 Worst bandwagon fans ranked:

10. Packers
9. Heat
8. UNC
7. Cowboys
6. Patriots
5. Alabama
4. BoSox
3. Yankees
2. Duke
1. Lakers

I seriously do not know any bandwagon Alabama fans. Everyone is from the state/area or has an attachment to the school.

There are way more Bandwagon UNC fans in this world.

Do people still say that? I know waaay more bandwagon Steelers and Patriots fans.

There's nothing more annoying than a chick that thinks Tom Brady is hot, so she's the biggest Patriots fan, like evar.

America's Team is exactly what they call themselves- and the media follows right along. In some case it's derisive. And we're not talking bandwagonning. I'm talking strictly how they hype themselves and are, in turn, hyped by the media.

Couldn't tell you about chicks and football- that's two things that do not go together. I don't mix them.

America's Team is exactly what they call themselves- and the media follows right along. In some case it's derisive. And we're not talking bandwagonning. I'm talking strictly how they hype themselves and are, in turn, hyped by the media.

Couldn't tell you about chicks and football- that's two things that do not go together. I don't mix them.

None of the cowboys fans that I know call them America's team. Imo, that is strictly reserved for the most delusional and the media.

None of the cowboys fans that I know call them America's team. Imo, that is strictly reserved for the most delusional and the media.

Three in my office do it every time they win a game. So yeah, I don't hear it much.

Incidentally, just Google "america's team" and get back to me on the results.

this discussion about bandwagon and america's team bores me

i was just suckered in when somebody tried to claim it was harder to be a cowboys fan than a lions fan

i get now that everyone hates you, and that adds to it fosho

but hey, at least we aren't bucs fans (sorry bucs fans!) or bills fans (sorry bills fans!)

this discussion about bandwagon and america's team bores me

i was just suckered in when somebody tried to claim it was harder to be a cowboys fan than a lions fan

i get now that everyone hates you, and that adds to it fosho

but hey, at least we aren't bucs fans (sorry bucs fans!) or bills fans (sorry bills fans!)

Cowboys fans that think we have it worse than the Lions fall in the delusional category.

Lol I think we can all agree that Bills fans have it the worst.

Three in my office do it every time they win a game. So yeah, I don't hear it much.

Incidentally, just Google "america's team" and get back to me on the results.

Delusional. We were America's bandwagon team in the 90s but no longer. Steelers and Patriots have usurped us.

I seriously do not know any bandwagon Alabama fans. Everyone is from the state/area or has an attachment to the school.

There are way more Bandwagon UNC fans in this world.

I would agree with this. Maybe its because I am from PA where college football is far more popular than college basketball but I do not know anyone that jumped on the Alabama bandwagon up here (again probably because nearly everyone is a PSU fan). I know a lot of people in this area that are Duke/UNC fans. Absolutely the worst.

Delusional. We were America's bandwagon team in the 90s but no longer. Steelers and Patriots have usurped us.

If the Steelers and the Patriots are America's team, than I'm storming Fort Sumter.

Those fan bases are two of the absolute worst :sick:

Back