• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 15

You Panthers/Hurricane/Braves fans sure are obsessed with dc sports.

To quench your thirst, you should really read this.

More or less. I like the dysfunctionality of the teams. I like to see them get crazy hyped up, and suck.

Announcers always laugh over Rivers' dickish antics.

Announcers always laugh over Rivers' dickish antics.

philip-rivers2-231x300.jpg

philip-rivers-chargers_original_display_image.jpg

phillip-rivers-cry-chargers.jpg

O/U got up to 57 after opening at 52.5. Heard Denver is 12-1 on Over this year.

Honestly, Peyton's cold weather issues shouldn't effect the whole team. This is ridiculous.

Normally, I agree with just taking the 3, but they're in Denver and Prater just kicked a 64 yarder last week. They should have just gone for it knowing that they wouldn't need much after the onside recovery to get a chance to tie.

Typical Chargers to come up with a win like that after they've largely buried their playoff hopes (lose all tiebreakers to Miami and Baltimore)

I think they have a good chance of ending above Baltimore. The bigger problem for SD is Miami needs to lose at least once between NYJ and Buffalo.

SD could really finish 9-7 with games at home against OAK and KC. Miami is probably in the driver's seat, though, for the 6-seed.

Yup, I just wasted some time on the ESPN playoff machine. I think the 6 seed is Miami's for the taking. Nice win by SD but they lose every tiebreaker it seems.

Somehow NE is going to get the 1 seed.

Back