• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 16

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
No more Thursday night games. But what a weekend slate(!), including these 8 playoff teams*:

Indianapolis @ Kansas City
New England @ Baltimore
New Orleans @ Carolina
Chicago @ Philadelphia

Arizona @ Seattle is big, too.

*If the playoffs started today

New Orleans @ Carolina
drewbreesnecksuperslomo.gif

Yeah, the Eagles are going to pad their stats this weekend. Top rushing attack in the league versus a defense that couldn't stop a guy on crutches. A defense ranked 9th in INTs against a QB who can't sleep at night unless he's thrown at least two per game. Or quarter. Bears go down in Philly and fucking Cutler steals another paycheck.

What do you think about CoY: Short list has to be Reid and Kelly

What do you think about CoY: Short list has to be Reid and Kelly

Rivera, Arians and Philbin also provided their teams make the playoffs.

The Martin-Incognito situation will be a determining factor for Philbin. Some may say he was the one in charge and ultimately allowed that situation to happen and some may say he did a great job of holding the team together and made the playoffs despite the turmoil.

Rivera, Arians and Philbin also provided their teams make the playoffs.

The Martin-Incognito situation will be a determining factor for Philbin. Some may say he was the one in charge and ultimately allowed that situation to happen and some may say he did a great job of holding the team together and made the playoffs despite the turmoil.

I agree with Philbin, he may be the dark-horse if the Phins can sneak in. I don't think Rivera will win it but he should certainly get some consideration.

Riverboat Ron may go from the hot seat to a bye and end up with the same record as Reid.

Worried I'm missing something. I've been dabbling in sports betting, making relatively small bets each week. I'm up a couple hundred bucks and starting to bet larger amounts. Last week, I was able to bet the over on chiefs/raiders total points at 41. I think it moved to 44 before kickoff. Hindsight 20/20 and all but that seemed like easy money.

Today the chiefs/colts over under is at 44, and I made my biggest bet of the year, $100 on the over.

Chiefs averaging 28.5 pts/game. 25.4 pts/game at home.
Last 5 games - 36.8 pts/game.

Indy averaging 24.1 pts/game.
Last 4 road games they gave up 24 to HOU, 27 to TEN, 40 to ARI, and 42 to CIN.

Weather can obviously throw a wrench in things, but am I wrong to like the over here?

Somehow with a million channels I'm only getting Minny/Cincy and Denver/Houston. Awful.

Back