• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 16

Starting to feel a bit better about not starting Cousins. The Redskins are so bad.

Some Texans bro just wrecked Trindon Holliday.

Can't believe I have to pull for the Skins today. I'm going to need a shower.

Smart strategy by the Redskins. Sell out to stop the run because they know that Jason Garrett doesn't want another Green Bay fiasco and will keep running it.

That's fine, Tony. We'd rather you eat the ball than force a throw and turn it over.

Wow. Pierre Garcon was lying on his back and just caught that pass. Impressive.

LOL at Santana Moss there. Cousins was dropping back into the shotgun and Moss just took off and tried to run his route. hahahhaha

If the Cowboys lose another game in spectacular fashion, to the Redskins of all teams, I think dv7 and TWD lose their minds. I for one look forward to this happening.

I probably won't lose my mind. It will suck, but last week and the week before and the Lions game prepared me for anything.

Fuck. Wilbur hurt now.

Our entire LB corps is fucking cursed.

They are going to have to bring in safeties to play LB. We just don't have that many LBs left.

Holy shit. Romo juked the shit out of that Washington player.

Dez is so damn good. Wish he was on a better team, or at least a team I liked.

Back