• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

1:00 kick off and a cross country opponent, I'm ok with that. Definitely got the toughest draw out of our 3 possible opponents though.

Hakuna Matata. Let's start the KILL THE GANG OF FOUR TOUR

RGIII is like O-Ren Ishii. He done been decapitated for a long ass time

Damn, that game-winning FG came REALLY close to being blocked

SPLIT-THE-UPRIGHTS.gif

1:00 kick off and a cross country opponent, I'm ok with that. Definitely got the toughest draw out of our 3 possible opponents though.

When we go out west to play SF again Harbaugh will probably try to schedule it for a 8:00 PST kickoff...

Damn, that game-winning FG came REALLY close to being blocked

Were the refs calling him offside at the end there (in the mayhem after the play). I couldn't tell if a flag was actually thrown, but sure did look like he got an early jump and then had the ball basically go through his outstretched arms.

Yes he was offside so it would have been a rekick from 5 yards closer if it was blocked.

Yes, Hochuli announced it after the kick was good (though he initially said a TD was scored)

In Harbaugh's 3 seasons in SF the 49ers are 9-0 in EST. With 6 of those wins being 1pm starts.. So I'm not too worried about the time difference.

In Rivera's 3 seasons, the Carolina Panthers have never lost to the SF 49ers. How does those stats taste in your mouth?

Ostriches don't thrive in North Carolina, we can pound the bird into submission.

In Harbaugh's 3 seasons in SF the 49ers are 9-0 in EST. With 6 of those wins being 1pm starts.. So I'm not too worried about the time difference.

So you are telling me I just imagined that whole "Harbowl I" in Baltimore on Thanksgiving night in 2011, when the Niners got taken to the woodshed by the Ravens? Must not have been playing "Stanford football" that day so that one doesn't count.....

Back