• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

Well, that's that.

698.gif

LOL. WTF do I know? I'm now 0 for 3 in my predictions. Green Bay, you're doomed.

Dalton is just good enough as a game manager to be an 8-10 win team with decent talent around him. But he isn't a next level guy. Maybe it's the gingerness or the aw shucks personality but he doesn't have the moxy or it factor to lead a team in a playoff run. I feel very sorry for the Bengals. They probably know deep down that starting over at QB is necessary, but not sure they will have the balls to make the change at this time. It's a tough situation for that organization because they have to be willing to be temporarily worse before they have a chance to be better than they are now.

Dalton is just good enough as a game manager to be an 8-10 win team with decent talent around him. But he isn't a next level guy. Maybe it's the gingerness or the aw shucks personality but he doesn't have the moxy or it factor to lead a team in a playoff run. I feel very sorry for the Bengals. They probably know deep down that starting over at QB is necessary, but not sure they will have the balls to make the change at this time. It's a tough situation for that organization because they have to be willing to be temporarily worse before they have a chance to be better than they are now.

Canning an 8-10 win QB is hard to do.

these AFC teams all suck

i feel like the eagles would have beaten the ass of all the AFC teams playing this weekend

Went on my long lunch to BWW just because it's close and had the game on. Some Chargers fan was about 5 screwdrivers in and was yelling to the top of his lungs and jumping up and down and clapping at everyone after every play and screaming "LET'S GO PHIL" before every single fucking snap.

I kept hoping for the Bengals to do something so I can hoot and holler, but alas...Dalton decided that wasn't going to happen.

by chargers fans, i assume that they're nc state rednecks that have latched on to their boy phillip?

I wonder if Aaron Rodgers boyfriend gets nervous before big playoff games too?

Back