• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

Yeah, Eagles just need to focus on defense in the draft, and they should be really good next year.

We'll see. Teams have a book on Kelly and Foles now

Eagles were without Maclin all year too. That O should be even better next year. We'll see.

Seems like every time a player gets taken out of the game for a concussion evaluation there is an announcer bitching about it and saying that "in my day, he would be back in the game". Yeah asshole, that's why half the retired players your age are losing their memory and killing themselves.

Seems like every time a player gets taken out of the game for a concussion evaluation there is an announcer bitching about it and saying that "in my day, he would be back in the game". Yeah asshole, that's why half the retired players your age are losing their memory and killing themselves.

True. Personal ulterior motives aside, I thought it was big of the Saints' staff to keep their DB out - he was clearly an important player and he was irate about being held out. Would have been easy to say aw fuck it let's put him back in.

True. Personal ulterior motives aside, I thought it was big of the Saints' staff to keep their DB out - he was clearly an important player and he was irate about being held out. Would have been easy to say aw fuck it let's put him back in.

It's gotta be tough as a competitor to be held out when you think you're ok, too.

Yep. Remember when that asshole Fedora sent a clearly concussed Renner back in against Wake?

At some point we need to start talking about KC in the same breath as Cleveland - die hard fans who are just routinely crushed by their teams in every way possible. It's going to take a long time for vadtoy to get over yesterday.

At some point we need to start talking about KC in the same breath as Cleveland - die hard fans who are just routinely crushed by their teams in every way possible. It's going to take a long time for vadtoy to get over yesterday.

Who says we haven't? I've mocked my Chefs friends for years.

Yeah at least the Browns never give their fans any hope. Not sure what would be worse.

Yeah at least the Browns never give their fans any hope. Not sure what would be worse.

The Browns did make, perhaps, the smartest trade in the recent history of football this year.

temperature in GB is 3 degrees, feels like -17 according to cbs pregame. with that said, will those green bay bikini chicks be doing their thing today? if i were on a pregame show, that would be the subplot i would be talking about.

The Browns did make, perhaps, the smartest trade in the recent history of football this year.

True, but that was before canning their first year coach in a widely questioned move, forcing the franchise to change directions AGAIN. Not great when you're in a division with three teams that have stability and seem to know what the hell they are doing.

Go Bungles!

qx17wm.jpg

I imagine a lot of GMs are watching this game with 4 legit HC candidates (Whiz, Zimmer, Gruden, Jackson).

Let me know when the Chiefs owner moves the franchise and they become Super Bowl champs twice.

Back