• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

What a display of clutch offense!

What a game! Thought the play that the announcers (and fans) thought was a facemask was in fact a shoulder tackle.

Announcers had not even addressed the different possible playoff opponents for the Raiders.

lolol the chargers taking that TO was dumb as hell

spooked the raiders

lol honestly the worst outcome for PGH because they're gonna get smoked next game

CAn't believe the chargers couldn't stop em on 3rd and 4

I think the Raiders were going to let the clock run out until the Chargers called timeout. Then they were like, fuck it let's win

I need to know the reasoning behind Staley calling a TO there. Even if they forced a punt, they would've gotten the ball back with like 25 seconds left and no incentive to do anything on offense. I need to go back to see what was on the play clock. Imagine he was thinking of just regrouping with his defense.

Again collinsworth is an idiot. Try to win and play the bengals or settle for tie and play KC. Except for a totally bizarre ending you have nothing to lose. Turn it over or get the kick blocked you deserve to lose. Play to win there.

Too much being made of the TO. They called it with 4 seconds left on the play clock. They weren’t trying to save time to set anything up, just trying to get their defense right for the third down play.

Collinsworth was just being a Bengals homer and wanted to see Pittsburgh screwed. Of course you kick the FG for the win and don’t even think twice about it.

Raiders playing to win. Why pass which risks interception vs running clock. Raiders want no part of the chiefs.

I need to know the reasoning behind Staley calling a TO there. Even if they forced a punt, they would've gotten the ball back with like 25 seconds left and no incentive to do anything on offense. I need to go back to see what was on the play clock. Imagine he was thinking of just regrouping with his defense.

4 seconds left on playclock

all the hubbub around the timeout is silly

Back