• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Although it would be amusing if Brady literally died from a sack. Where’s Greg Hardy when you need him?

Oh I don’t really care, I don’t really watch the NFL anymore. If a 45 yo who runs a 8 second 40 is able to be a top performer in your league, then you aren’t a sport worth respecting anymore.

I just think it’s sad. Typical Trumpite behavior.

Tell me more about how little you care.

Brady saw 37 year old Cristiano Ronaldo score a hat-trick and become the all-time scorer in men's soccer history with goals 805, 806, and 807 and got inspired to come back for one more season.

Only a GOAT could inspire another GOAT.

I'm kinda happy about it. TB will still be losing some starters and will be a tad depleted. Watson, after no criminal charges being brought, will be in the NFC - I'm guessing NO or Philly. Both of those developments make it more difficult for Qaron to get back to the SB.

Cowboys giving Gallup 62.5MM over 5 years after trading Amari for basically a 4th round pick.

Ok then

Back