• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Watson hasn't been officially punished by the NFL for any of this. That could follow resolution of all the legal matters.

Watson hasn't been officially punished by the NFL for any of this. That could follow resolution of all the legal matters.

Yup, and that also drives down his trade value. You'd be trading for someone who would be missing some additional time because of a likely league suspension. So between the draft and training camp, you might be able to get him for a relative song because Houston won't want him on the books for $40mil.

Wentz to the Commanders for two 3rd rounders.

Having watched the Hard Knocks season with the Colts, I was struck by how much they must have edited out to make it look like the coaching staff liked and supported Wentz. If you read the Athletic article, it seems like they thought he sucked from day 1. I am sure part of this is Monday Morning Quarterbacking and a CYA by the coach and GM, but the show really didnt show any of that distrust.

Joe Buck joining Aikman at ESPN to call Monday Night Football.

Big news. Wonder who slides over for NFL, as well as for MLB.

Is Buck going to do MLB on ESPN?

No clue.

In other news...

Philly is reported to be very interested. They have 3 first rounders in this draft.

Gonna guess about half the league is going to be very interested.

LOL. A day after his "last touchdown ball" sold for over $500,000.

Unbelievable

Wonder if he heard his dream of playing for SF is possible for him to make happen

This may be part of the process. The Bucs may trade him to the Niners.

He did it to piss you off.

Oh I don’t really care, I don’t really watch the NFL anymore. If a 45 yo who runs a 8 second 40 is able to be a top performer in your league, then you aren’t a sport worth respecting anymore.

I just think it’s sad. Typical Trumpite behavior.

Back