• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

Most of those songs are unavoidable. Not sure how you only knew one of them.

That was a brilliant show. Wow. Great music, dancing, a visual spectacle. Glad it was just her and they didn’t cram weird guests in. Looking forward to seeing the weird ways people hate on it.
I actually really like Rihanna. But uhhh did your kids react to her rubbing her crotch or grabbing her butt and pulling it up while singing, "Come here, rude boy, boy, can you get it up? Come here, rude boy, boy, is you big enough?"

Chiefs need TD on this opening drive or else it's ballgame

She looked like she didn’t really care to be there. Didn’t even attempt to hide the lip synching.

Contrast to last year how proud Dre and snoop looked to be owning the Super Bowl halftime show in their hometown.

I actually really like Rihanna. But uhhh did your kids react to her rubbing her crotch or grabbing her butt and pulling it up while singing, "Come here, rude boy, boy, can you get it up? Come here, rude boy, boy, is you big enough?"
Sorry you have a small dick.

Most of those songs are unavoidable. Not sure how you only knew one of them.

That was a brilliant show. Wow. Great music, dancing, a visual spectacle. Glad it was just her and they didn’t cram weird guests in. Looking forward to seeing the weird ways people hate on it.
Sorry to disappoint, but I’d only hear “We Found Love.” Not sure what to say. I guess we listen to different music.

Need to start a Go Fund Me for the 2-Pac hologram to do the next Super Bowl halftime.

Jay-Z doesn't have a big enough playlist. Neither does his wife. Rihanna has the hits.
I agree but he’s in a track with Rihanna so he could do a cameo. He and Bey are in a competition for the most overrated acts in history. They deserve each other.

It’s been like that the whole game. Hurts changed cleats in the first half.

Back