• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

EVVprlRWoAAbP6N.jpg

Not gonna happen, but I would absolutely love it if a Rodgers/Lamar swap could be figured out.
No thanks. We don't need to pay $50mil per for 2 years of drama. And Harbs wouldn't permit him to go on McAfee and share all his feelings on a weekly basis. Give me Snoop and Hooker.

Now Patrick Queen wants out. At least he'll be easier to replace than Lamar.

Has there ever been an instance of someone [very publicly] whining about being canceled that didn’t deserve it? When you resort to saying that, sorry, but I gotta assume guilt.

Here you go:

No shit. I don't think an NFL team would touch him unless he goes through a criminal trial and is declared not guilty.

Of course, if he's not guilty, that shouldn't be a major problem. If he is guilty, screw him. Either way, there's no reason to worry about the "material impact" on his career.

1702409706892.png

Never understood why everyone was so convinced that the initial sexual assault story was accurate. No one has a clue what actually happened that night, but over time, her version of the facts fell apart, while Araiza's version has not. Don't understand why Araiza can't get a tryout when there are players that have admitted to transgressions get to play. Due process before denying someone's rights is in everyone's interests.

Can Araiza hold for FGs? That's often a requirement. Just thinking maybe that's why Tenn didn't pick him up when their punter went down. I gotta think Araiza will get a chance this next offseason.

Back