• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

That was the worst halftime show I've ever seen. It looked like the Teletubbies at a KKK rally. At least last year's was somewhat entertaining. They should have just kept Stapleton around for halftime.

And the Eagles got jobbed on that call but it is tough to feel sorry for them. One or both of their offensive tackles false starts on pretty much every play. It is like Duke complaining about the Filipowski call - too fucking bad one went against you, assholes.

That was the worst halftime show I've ever seen. It looked like the Teletubbies at a KKK rally. At least last year's was somewhat entertaining. They should have just kept Stapleton around for halftime.

And the Eagles got jobbed on that call but it is tough to feel sorry for them. One or both of their offensive tackles false starts on pretty much every play. It is like Duke complaining about the Filipowski call - too fucking bad one went against you, assholes.
I called this out at least 15 times last night - I think it may have actually been flagged once.

Todd Monken to the Ravens
I'm happy with this. I wanted Slowik, Robinson or Johnson, but Slowick was always going to Houston, and Johnson will now likely be OC in Philly. Harbs has a history of hiring shitty OCs, to-wit: Cameron, Trestman, Morninweg and Roman. Caldwell was a promotion when Harbs was forced to fire Cameron. And Kubiak was forced on him by Ozzie and Bisciotti when he wanted to promote Holden. The potential hire that I was against was Engram (Wisconsin), who was formerly on Roman's staff. I'm thinking Bisciotti likely forced him to go outside the organization.

Greg Olsen addressed this directly during the game, but what does he know?

I'm happy with this. I wanted Slowik, Robinson or Johnson, but Slowick was always going to Houston, and Johnson will now likely be OC in Philly. Harbs has a history of hiring shitty OCs, to-wit: Cameron, Trestman, Morninweg and Roman. Caldwell was a promotion when Harbs was forced to fire Cameron. And Kubiak was forced on him by Ozzie and Bisciotti when he wanted to promote Holden. The potential hire that I was against was Engram (Wisconsin), who was formerly on Roman's staff. I'm thinking Bisciotti likely forced him to go outside the organization.

Monken could probably come up with some good stuff with Lamar Jackson. If Jackson's not interested, Stetson will be ready to go Week 1.

Basically said he's heard this complaint and disagrees. Threw in some football-speak, etc.

i've heard other "football" people comment that it looks offsides but lane johnson is timed up perfectly with the center

Cardinals hiring Eagles DC Jonathan Gannon. So that's both Eagles coordinators gone.

Monken could probably come up with some good stuff with Snoop Huntley or Hendon Hooker. If Jackson's not interested, Stetson will be ready to go Week 1.
FIFY. Lamar is going to be tagged and traded, most likely to Atl, NYJ or Car, probably in that order. But we'll continue with mobile QBs. I think they sign Snoop to a 2 year contract, and I'd like to see them draft Hooker. I'd rather get DTR than Bennett as a late pick/UDFA, but Bennett could also make a decent back-up.

FIFY. Lamar is going to be tagged and traded, most likely to Atl, NYJ or Car, probably in that order. But we'll continue with mobile QBs. I think they sign Snoop to a 2 year contract, and I'd like to see them draft Hooker. I'd rather get DTR than Bennett as a late pick/UDFA, but Bennett could also make a decent back-up.

right now the betting odds for lamar are:

NYJ +250
Saints +350
Ravens +500
Dolphins +625
Panthers +850
Falcons +850

right now the betting odds for lamar are:

NYJ +250
Saints +350
Ravens +500
Dolphins +625
Panthers +850
Falcons +850
Not the Saints or Phins. Saints are $60mil over the cap, and Phins are $16mil over and have committed to Tua. Could be NYJ - they want either Lamar or A-aron. But gimme Atlanta at +850. They have a generous owner, a coach and GM who could soon be on the hot seat, a Ridder who sucks and $56mil in cap space. FWIW, NYJ are right at the cap #, and Carolina is almost $8mil over.

Blowing a 10 point halftime lead to Mahomes and Reid isn't in the same ballpark as giving up a 25 point lead in a quarter. I mean, I don't like Philly fans either, but it's not like they played poorly. KC doesn't win that game without the fumble return and the punt return.
The KC defense has been doing that for my fantasy team for a few years. They (Bolton) nearly got another scoop and score on that running back fumble where he caught the ball, but did not "make a football move" or whatever. I told my crew, that if that were Wake Forest, it would have counted as a fumble and TD...lol.

And Philly fans have to know this is only the beginning. Hurts stock is pointing way up, two great receivers, good tight end, great line, stout front 7 on D, physical secondary.

Hurts played lights out that first half as did the whole team.

I guess Lamar doesn’t care about winning.

cold-blooded.gif

Back