• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

Dv7 Ultimate Cop Brain
lol

the fact that this person's entire argument boils down to "it isn't the most fun way for the game to end and I felt I deserved to be more entertained" tells me that I'm good with being on the opposite viewpoint than that self-important clown

Flags are bad television. Especially when they come at the end of a game. Especially when they’re in the grayest of areas. And especially when I was ready for something much more interesting to happen.

lol

the fact that this person's entire argument boils down to "it isn't the most fun way for the game to end and I felt I deserved to be more entertained" tells me that I'm good with being on the opposite viewpoint than that self-important clown
I watch football to be right vs I watch football to be entertained

Ultimate cop brain confirmed

lol

This is ultimate soccer fan mentality.

I fucking HATE philly, but that called was abysmal.

the call was borderline and likely to be controversial either way.

the field conditions were a joke for a multibillion dollar sports enterprise. If the World Cup had a field like that in Qatar, the world would have (justifiably) mocked them forever.

the legend of Mahomes ankle is sure to swell in the coming years

the call was borderline and likely to be controversial either way.

the field conditions were a joke for a multibillion dollar sports enterprise. If the World Cup had a field like that in Qatar, the world would have (justifiably) mocked them forever.
The call was inconsistent with the way the rest of the game was reffed. Once they get to playoff time, refs usually swallow their whistles except for LOS and blatant penalties. That's what they mostly did yesterday except for that play.

And yes, that field was a joke. And that's on the league.

The a.m. sports shows were savaging the Eagles D, which I thought was a bit harsh. 1 TD was from the D and 1 from ST, so allowing KC 24 points isn't the worst performance ever. And their D actually played great in the 1st half. 2nd half was uglier with some blown coverages.

I'm no Philly fan, but the progress that Hurts has made over the last 5 years has been really impressive. He was a worse passer than Anthony Richardson is now when he was at Bama and has made significant jumps each year since transferring to OU. And he outdueled Mahomes last night.

Yeah you are basically playing First and 8 and half with him on the field, a 1.5 yard QB sneak by him is just automatic.

Good times. Good times.

Blowing a 10 point halftime lead to Mahomes and Reid isn't in the same ballpark as giving up a 25 point lead in a quarter. I mean, I don't like Philly fans either, but it's not like they played poorly. KC doesn't win that game without the fumble return and the punt return.

That was a brilliant show. Wow. Great music, dancing, a visual spectacle. Glad it was just her and they didn’t cram weird guests in. Looking forward to seeing the weird ways people hate on it.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Back